- Aboriginals: Hey so you guys owe us a bunch of land?
- Aboriginals: (like the entire country but we're gonna just point out a couple spots here)
- Aboriginals: please do not put a pipeline through the land that we do have
- Aboriginals: um
- Aboriginals: what part of no do you not understand?
- Aboriginals: our culture is important! stop stealing it, stop erasing it
- Aboriginals: (yeah we didn't think so)
- Aboriginals: so our women are getting murdered and kidnapped
- Aboriginals: justice system?
- Aboriginals: anybody?
- Government: *does literally nothing*
- Stephen Harper: genocide is bad. residential schools were very bad. we are sorry. we are going to take initiative.
- Aboriginals: nice! we definitely needed that recognition. Okay, let's get down to work on some of the issues we've been talking ab-
- Government: *continues to do nothing*
- White Canadians: OH MY GOD!
- White Canadians: OH. MY. SWEET. JESUS.
- White Canadians: DID YOU HEAR THAT SPEECH STEPHEN HARPER YOU HAVE ENDED RACISM IN CANADA I CRIED FOR THIRTY WHOLE SECONDS WE ARE SO PROGRESSIVE EAT SHIT AND DIE AMERICA
- Aboriginals: yeah ok but-
- White Canadians: STOP TALKING DID YOU HEAR THE FUCKING SPEECH
- White Canadians: Also stop those silly road blockades. You're making me late for work, okay sweetie? okay dear? xo xo
Anon I’m gonna be totally straight with you to hopefully save you the pain of googling it.
Dipper Goes to Taco Bell is an infamous piece of GF fanfiction. I read it a long time ago, but it starts with taco bell and ends with a potent mixture of scat, blood, gore, incest, masturbation, and death. I don’t remember the details. I don’t want to remember the details. It’s the posterchild of depravity—one of those things that by all accounts shouldn’t exist.
Don’t look it up. Don’t look into it. Don’t even get curious about it unless you’re totally chill with reading the full, detailed account of the above.
Read a book. Play with a puppy. Get all your homework for the week done. Surprise your mom by vacuuming or doing the laundry. Do any of these things because they are significantly better for your mental well-being than reading Dipper Goes to Taco Bell
…. I’m gonna do it!
hope170 is bad at following directions and from here on out is responsible for their own fateSooooo. ….hope170…. how was Dipper goes to Taco bell?
I don’t wanna talk about it…..